Tightening skin with Thermage® FLX has never been this painless and effortless.
The secret to smoother and tighter skin is continuous collagen growth. Thermage® FLX, an upgrade of the old Thermage technology, encourages just that.
Thermage FLX is a non-invasive, skin-tightening treatment that uses radiofrequency technology to trigger collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin.
Compared to regular RF devices, Thermage FLX uses monopolar capacitively coupled radiofrequency – this specialised monopolar energy is what gives smoother, tighter skin contouring results.
The applied heat from Thermage separates water molecules from the fibrous collagen and causes an immediate contraction, resulting in tighter and younger-looking skin after just one treatment. Continuous collagen production takes place over the next few months.
Which part of the body can Thermage® FLX be used on?
Thermage® FLX can be used as a superficial treatment on:
- The face
It can also be used as a deeper treatment for:
- The abdomen
How is Thermage® FLX carried out?
1. Before starting treatment, our doctor will conduct an assessment with you to discuss your concerns and your desired results.
2. Numbing cream will be applied prior to the procedure. Although Thermage is known to be an uncomfortable procedure, The Artisan Clinic uses a proprietary technique to further reduce the pain felt and discomfort felt by the patient during this procedure.
3. A Thermage® FLX treatment takes between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the size of the areas being treated.
4. After the procedure is complete, you can proceed to carry out regular activities as usual as downtime is minimal with Thermage® FLX.
5. It is always recommended to come back for follow-ups to check on the progress of your skin. You may discuss this further with our doctor.
6. Significant improvement and results following Thermage® FLX will start to show within 6 months.
What can Thermage® FLX treat?
- Tighten crepey skin
- Firm sagging skin
- Lift hanging jowls
- Smooth frown lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin texture and pore size
- Stimulate new collagen growth over a period of time
What is the difference between Thermage® FLX and Thermage® CPT?
- 4cm tip to cover larger surface areas (such as the neck, abdomen, buttocks, etc.)
- 25% faster treatment time
- 3cm tip ideal for covering smaller surface areas (such as the face and around the eyes)
Instant lifting and tightening immediately obvious, and much less discomfort.
At The Artisan Clinic, all our doctors are well-trained professionals.
We keep ourselves up to date with latest trends and updates in the Aesthetic medicine field by being constantly involve and participating in seminars and conferences around the world.
Our Medical Director, Dr. Isaac Wong is an international trainer, and is often invited to speak in international conferences.
All treatments by The Artisan Clinic doctors are carefully curated by our Medical Director, Dr. Isaac Wong.